Kobe was framed like a family portrait! So
support the teary eyed fellow, or at the very least support a LittyHoops'
advertisement and click da link to buy a Kobe T-shirt.
LittyHoopsWear Authentic throwbacks, vintage T's, Frisbees, bibs and thongs galore!!!
5 Reasons why you should donate money to LittyHOOPS
5) You want to see the most creative, insightful and entertaining college basketball site in all of cyberspace get even better.
4) You would like to invest in LittyHOOPS*.
3) You have become rich after following many of LittyHOOPS wise predictions and want to "give something back" to the community
2) You sympathize with LittyHoops because we arrived on the scene after Ed Martin was done giving out $200 dollars every time somebody related to the UM
basketball program passed the "M" in the Diag.
1) Can't think of anything worthy for #1. While your debating donating, think of something i can write here and e-mail it to me Litty@Littyhoops.com.
So be it even a dollar or two
LittyHoops needs money from you
click on the link, and PayPal you'll get
and LittyHOOPS will no longer be in debt.
*Might i remind you that LittyHOOPS currently has no source of revenues or profits. Then again, neither does most of the high-tech stocks in the Fortune 500 and everybody gives them
LittyHoops is a not for profit, not for any productive purpose ( other
then giving college kids with too much time on their hands
something to do, and college basketball fans something to read). If you
would like to contribute to LittyHoops.com before it dominates the entire
world give us a holla at Litty@LittyHoops.com